Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jessies diary

2 posters

Go down

jessies diary Empty jessies diary

Post  jessie Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:51 am

Hi, my name is jess, im 25 166cm and 82kg, I have a lot of people tell me that im not fat but they dont understand what its like to spend my whole life small and skinny(size 6-Cool and then all of a sudden in a space of a year put on heaps of weight. nothing fits and i cant afford to go and buy new things as i have 3 children to look after, Im really hope this works, im only on day 2 but hey thats good for me!!.

oh yeah when doing the kickstart plan (week one) can i eat the negative cals????

jessie

Back to top Go down

jessies diary Empty Re: jessies diary

Post  brandy4u Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi there! Smile On the kickstart plan, you cannot do the negative calories Smile You can start doing it when you get to your 2nd week, which is the rapid weight loss plan! Smile

Goodluck! And I do understand the part about you getting used to being a really skinny girl and all of a sudden you feel chubby! Smile But hey, make sure your BMI is within the normal range. A really good bmi calculator is at

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Let me know if you have any questions! Very Happy
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

https://brandy4u.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:48 am

ok I stuffed up big time!!!!!! my mother in law offered to have the kids for the weekend so we could go away, of course i jumped at the chance!!!
Any way me and my partner set of on a road trip and the plan was to get a chilly bin and fill it with healthy food but that didnt happen, as soon as we got to taupo we went straight to the pub for a game of pool and a beer, because we have 3 kids thats something we have never been able to do together with out worrying about having to get home. so that was pretty fun and because my partner was driving we decided to stop at a pub every hour so he could have one beer to stay in the limit(hay i wasnt driving I could have as much as I wanted and even better I had no kids to get up to in the morning) Once we reached our destination for the night the hunger cravings came on and it was of to mcds. And thats pretty much how the whole weekend went, eating,drinking,eating,drinking!!

I put back on the weight that I lost wich is pretty sad but im back on track now..

Im going to do the gradual weightloss diet because the food is better and I have real trouble eating the same foods all the time. My stomach is still shrunken from the kickstart diet wich is good because small ammounts fill me up.

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:28 pm

One of the biggest things you must learn while dieting is

EVERYONE FAILS ONCE IN A WHILE

and that is absolutely fine.. because in the end you still have consumed less calories than normal.

Your weight might even be just water weight because of the alcohol and after a few days of dieting again you'll lose all of that quickly Smile

so do not lose hope! Basketball cheers
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

https://brandy4u.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down