Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coffee

2 posters

Go down

coffee Empty coffee

Post  justinec Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:09 am

hi

i was wondering if I am still allowed my coffees, specifically i have one mocha a day affraid

cheers

J:)

justinec

Back to top Go down

coffee Empty Re: coffee

Post  lindee Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:43 am

hi Justine

joanne (brandy4u) hasn't posted on here for a while and one of her last posts says she is really busy with her new job - she may respond if you send her an email directly.

personally, i still have to have my coffee every morning .... but i do have my coffee black with no sugar - i'm guessing a mocha has milk and sugar Question my partner has his coffee black with one sugar and we're both losing approx 1kg a week while still having our coffees.

i might get shot down in flames here but i reckon you can still have your one mocha a day - it may slow the weight loss a little but see how you go. try it for a week or two and if you're not happy with your weight loss you may have to cut back and use it as a treat at the end of the week when you weigh in. Smile

i think a mocha has about the same calories as the breakfasts but have it as well as, DON'T replace the breakfasts because you need the fibre and protein from the breakfasts to help balance your body metabolism.

good luck! flower
lindee
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

coffee Empty thanks

Post  justinec Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:03 am

since i didnt get a reply, i just decided to go ahead with my mochas, i dont have sugar and use soy instead of milk, it does have hot chocolate in it as well. i made sure i had it with a meal

I lost 2 kilos in my first weeks, so i am happy with that. I did change things around a wee bit becasue i dont like some of the food.

anyway

again thanks for the reply

cheers

Justine Very Happy Very Happy bounce

justinec

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:10 am

well done with the 2kg loss!! cheers

and that proves that your (extremely healthy sounding) mochas won't affect your weight loss!

like you, i've changed a few things round with the diet to suit our tastes but that's what i like about this plan ... and of course that someone else has done all the hard work putting it together Very Happy

keep at it!

lindee flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down