Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Weightloss Journey

4 posters

Go down

My Weightloss Journey Empty My Weightloss Journey

Post  xw1970 Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:57 am

Hi to everyone that takes the time to read this.
As of yet I have not recieved my weightloss package but am sure it is on its way. I can't wait to start and hope that I can stick to it and make some progress as I am not at all happy with what I look like but struggle to have commitment. I blame this on being constantly tired die to my family life.
I am the mother to four children ranging in age from eight to five months, the three youngest are three and under so that may help those to understand more. The common joke amongst my friends is that my husband only has to hang his pants on the bed and I get pregnant but that is no more due to some friendly and not so freindly doctors.
Now that I have finished my family I want to focus more on me as I have let just that little more of me go everytime I have been pregnant and than once Ihave started to get on the right track again that little stork seemed to pay another visit.
I will update as I go once I get started and hopefully when I lag someone can give me a kick up the butt.

My Weightloss Journey Weight

xw1970

Back to top Go down

My Weightloss Journey Empty Awesome!

Post  Tarquinsmummy Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:46 pm

Good Luck!! We are all in it together here Smile

Tarquinsmummy

Back to top Go down

My Weightloss Journey Empty Re: My Weightloss Journey

Post  brandy4u Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:12 pm

first of all, let me applaud you for doing something for yourself! Being an aunt myself of two little girls, it's already a handful having them over here for the weekend.. so I can just imagine how it would be for mums to have children full time! I'm sure it's a joy to have kids, but sometimes.. you do just want to take care of yourself.. so congratulations Wink you did something for yourself this time!

If you keep everything on track I'm sure that everything will be fine. Just keep on updating your information/weight loss everyday I'm sure you'll do great Smile

Cheers!! Smile
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

https://brandy4u.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Weightloss Journey Empty Yay, its here!!!

Post  xw1970 Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:44 pm

Hi, everyone,
My diet arrived last Thursday, did the grocery shop on Friday and have been going well since Saturday.
Honestly the hardest time of the day for me is 3 to 4pm in the afternoon so that is when I have my snack, usually an apple.
I am having some self control and resisting the urge to get on the scales till Saturday morning so it will have been a full week.
With having to wait for tradesmen to fix our shower this week I haven't been able to get out and exercise though putting on a cd and dancing round like a lunatic with my kids seems to be tiring enough. Embarassed
Will update on Saturday after my weigh-in, hopefully it will be a good surprise for my birthday on Sunday. 2 or more kgs would be fantastic, I have to be realistic it has taken me five years to look my beautiful voluptious self so it ain't gonna take only five minutes to let the skinny me break out of my voluptious shell.
See you Saturday.
Cheers
Janelle lol! Razz

xw1970

Back to top Go down

Post  funloving1 Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:22 am

Hi Janelle,

Your story is inspiring and congratulations on what you're achieving so far!

Take care,
funloving1 cheers

funloving1

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:28 am

Hello Janelle!! Smile How is the weight loss going hun? Smile
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Weightloss Journey Empty Week one Over!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  xw1970 Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:41 am

Da da da dum..................DUM
Well week one has finished and I am now 96.9 kgs. Yay, as I see it any loss is a good loss.
I guess my biggest problem is my self image, I don't lookin the mirror and see a fat person and I dont feel as big as I am.
That all changes when it is time to buy clothes, then reality hits with a thud and depression strikes.
When depression used to strike I would eat anything that was fatty, sugar filled and basically what I shouldn't do but not this week.
I decided to have the mentality that if I don't fit it today, I will try again every week until it does so it is almost like a reward.
Good luck to the rest of you and I will see you in a weeks time.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAbGiJZ

xw1970

Back to top Go down

My Weightloss Journey Empty I hate Aunt Flow

Post  xw1970 Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:49 am

Well hello again.
One of the reasons I hate being a female and losing weight is my period. Sad Mad
I have had all of my children and wish I didn't have to get the darn thing especially when I was feeling so good about my weightloss then happened to cross the wool bale scales at my husbands work and there it was all back on again.
Have I cheated? No
Have I overindulged? No
Have I got my flaming period and am I retaining 200 litres of water? HELL YES!!!!!!!!!
I apologise to those that read this and may get offended but I feel I must share my thoughts on this subject.
The good news is that in a weeks time I shall lose it all and be even slimmer so I hang onto that hope and await the day.
Hope everyone is doing well and I will catch you all later.
Cheers
Janelle

xw1970

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:13 am

I am sure you'll be fine! Smile Remember it's the measurements that matter.. have you measured yourself?
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Weightloss Journey Empty Week two

Post  xw1970 Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:58 am

Hi everyone.
Week two has been and gone and so has my other problem. I now weigh in at 91.5 kgs so feel terrific.
I hope you are all doing well and will see you next wekk.
Cheers
Janelle
http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wAbGiJZ/

xw1970

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:25 pm

hey janelle how are you doing now? Smile
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin