Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monnieka's one millionth and one time in trying to loose wei

3 posters

Go down

Monnieka's one millionth and one time in trying to loose wei Empty Monnieka's one millionth and one time in trying to loose wei

Post  Monnieka Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:23 am

Hey Pepz! geek
I’m a 26 year old female with no children but look like I have had at least 2 babies eek! Rolling Eyes This year so far I have been asked a few times if I was pregnant and when I’m due!! I have tried so many different things to loose the weight but have not been able to stick to it and I find it hard to stay motivated!! So fingers crossed that this works out for me! Laughing
I’m going to be a bridesmaid for my brothers wedding in Feb 2008 so would like to go back to being the fab hot looking chick that I once was a couple of years ago. Also going to Fiji in March 2008 so am desperate to get into a bikini (and look hot in one of course!) and to be a size 12 would be nice. Shocked Shocked
I am currently weighing 96.5kgs my heaviest ever!! And I’m a very tight size 16… eeekk again!! affraid So it gets really depressing trying on clothes and finding that they dont fit or they just si,ply look terrible on me.

I wish everyone good luck and know what you are all going through, so hopefully together we can get to our goal.

Name: Monica
Height: 171cm's
Current clothing size: 16 (tight fitting)
Current weight: 96.5kg
Short Term Goal weight: 80kg
Long Term goal weight: 70kg

Monnieka's one millionth and one time in trying to loose wei Weight

Monnieka

Back to top Go down

Monnieka's one millionth and one time in trying to loose wei Empty Re: Monnieka's one millionth and one time in trying to loose wei

Post  funloving1 Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:16 am

Hi Monnieka,

I know exactly what you mean about clothes fitting (or not fitting)and all. But you have 2 great goals to aim for and I wish you all the best on reaching your goal weight, looking and feeling fabulous at your brothers wedding and trip to Fiji!!!

Take care,
funloving1 sunny

funloving1

Back to top Go down

Monnieka's one millionth and one time in trying to loose wei Empty Re: Monnieka's one millionth and one time in trying to loose wei

Post  Monnieka Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:42 pm

Thanks for the words of encouragement funloving1! Very Happy

Boy was last night hard!!! It was my fourth day on the diet and I just felt so hungry (of course Im used to eating so much more)!! My stomach just seemed to be grumbling all day long! and I was Tired from work! Sleep And I hadnt done my walk in the last 2 days! eek!! Ended up having a little little slice of banana cake! Unfortunately I couldnt beat that temptation!! Then of course I felt guilty afterwards!

Today is day 5 and Im feeling better, so glad that last night is over and done with! But NO PAIN NO GAIN! Or Loss I guess!! Surprised

Definitely need to get motivated to do more exercise though! bounce

Monnieka

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:27 am

Hello monieka!! how's the weight loss going so far?? Very Happy
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

https://brandy4u.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum