Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Joanne

4 posters

Go down

Ask Joanne Empty Ask Joanne

Post  brandy4u Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:15 pm

Good... midnight! Haha it's 12.13 am and here I am posting away. I've been so busy with work that I hardly have time visiting the forum.. so I'm really sorry!

Anyway, this topic is for everyone to ask me questions... anything under the sun that you want to ask me.. just fire away and I'll answer! Smile

So post and I shall reply.

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE! Wink
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

https://brandy4u.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ask Joanne Empty Question I received via email

Post  brandy4u Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:25 pm

This is a question that I received via email but I'm answering it here so that you can refer and see, because you might be able to relate to it..

Hi [username not disclosed] here,

I bought a diet plan from you the other day and was just wondering if it would matter if I replaced toast in the morning with gluten-free toast as I seem to have a slight allergy to normal white toast. How many calories do you think gluten free toast would have? Less than plain white toast?...I hope so!
Oh and do you think you could please place feedback for me?? Smile emoticon

Thanks.

Hi there! Gluten-free toast would be fine Smile I'm sure it would not matter that much, so yes that would be fine! I have just researched it on the internet, and one of the brands that I found that's not being sold in NZ is EnerG bread which is gluten free, it's not so much different I'm sure from the other gluten free breads so it should be fine. Here's the nutritional information:
Ask Joanne 1073729

White Rice Bread
Nutrition Facts

* Serving Size 1 slice (38g)
* Servings Per Container 12
* Calories 130

So 130 calories is fine

Wink
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ask Joanne Empty what else can i have

Post  jessie Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:48 am

Hi, im still doing the kickstart plan and am i able to eat the negative cal foods on this or do i have to only eat exactly what is on the diet??

and also when it says add onion how much do i have per serv??

jessie

Back to top Go down

Ask Joanne Empty Re: Ask Joanne

Post  brandy4u Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:39 am

jessie wrote:Hi, im still doing the kickstart plan and am i able to eat the negative cal foods on this or do i have to only eat exactly what is on the diet??

and also when it says add onion how much do i have per serv??

Hiya! You cannot have any of the negative calories until the 2nd week. This is to train your body to be happy with average amount of food Smile

However if you go dizzy and terribly hungry let me know asap Smile

Re the onion.. you can have as much as you want!

Here's to losing weight bounce cat
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:10 pm

hi, is there any other dressing i can use other than french, if i have any more im going to be sick, i cant handle the same flavour all the time.

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:59 am

jessie wrote:hi, is there any other dressing i can use other than french, if i have any more im going to be sick, i cant handle the same flavour all the time.

Hiya! You can go for vinaigrette/caesar as well Smile not too much caesar though.. it's got a lot of calories!
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ask Joanne Empty What to eat when dining out

Post  jomits Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:57 pm

Hi. Being an account manager I have to wine and dine clients more so now it's approaching Xmas. From morning teas to corporate lunches to dinners. Any suggestions on what to order? What to avoid?

jomits

Back to top Go down

Post  jomits Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:59 pm

Hi me again. I don't really like toast so I can I just keep on eating cereal? Do I also have to drink the black coffee or can I forgo that? The soup leaves me quite hungry but not the salad. Can I have more salad and no soup? Thanks!

jomits

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:44 am

jomits wrote:Hi. Being an account manager I have to wine and dine clients more so now it's approaching Xmas. From morning teas to corporate lunches to dinners. Any suggestions on what to order? What to avoid?

Hi there! When you have to 'wine and dine' I'm sure it wouldn't be rude if you just go for water, but if the occasion really needs you to have wine.. then go for it! Just limit yourself to one glass though! Smile And go for the salads instead of the fatty pica picas!
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:45 am

jomits wrote:Hi me again. I don't really like toast so I can I just keep on eating cereal? Do I also have to drink the black coffee or can I forgo that? The soup leaves me quite hungry but not the salad. Can I have more salad and no soup? Thanks!

Yep go ahead and have the cereal, if you dont want the black coffee that's fine too Smile The salad.. yep you can go for that instead of the soup!!

GOODLUCK!
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ask Joanne Empty No Blender

Post  xkileyx Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:21 am

Hi Joanne,

Your diet looks and sounds fantastic, I can't wait to start tomorrow.

I don't have a blender as yet so I can't make the smoothies, can I replace it with something else in the meantime?
Also, I can't stand seafood - the smell and sight of it makes me cringe - can I replace that with Chicken or something else?
And I also don't like salami - can I replace that with something else?

Sorry, I'm just an extremelly fussy eater lol!

Kiley
xkileyx
xkileyx

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:01 am

Yes you may replace smoothies with those breakfast 2 go drinks, up and go etc Smile are you familiar with those?
yes you may swap seafood with chicken/turkey
yep you may swap it with ham Smile

cheers
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down