Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lindee's journey to rediscover her waistline!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lindee's journey to rediscover her waistline!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: lindee's journey to rediscover her waistline!!!

Post  lindee Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 am

oh yeah! cheers week 19 ... skite time! sunny

me down 1kg to 74.8 (haven't seen that in a long while!) Cool
him down 2.1kg to 106.6 Cool

so we lost last week's gain plus some Razz ..... now hopefully we can keep on track this week and our weights won't keep bouncing up and down bounce

we're both exactly half way to our goals and really looking forward to losing the second half I love you

catch you next monday
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

lindee's journey to rediscover her waistline!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: lindee's journey to rediscover her waistline!!!

Post  lindee Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 am

.... and week 20

me up 100g Rolling Eyes
he lost 900g cheers

but i feel like i'm still losing despite what the scales say scratch cause my clothes are still getting looser sunny so i'm sorta convinced that i must be gaining muscle tongue .... well i have just worked 8 days out of the last 9 and it's quite physical work (cleaning!) .... though i have also had a couple of choc bars this week Embarassed after some extremely long hard days - needed to get the old blood sugars back up ..... yes, yes i know there's much better foods than choc to do that but when i'm tired and needing a boost i'm just not thinking straight! Razz

anyways, i'm still happy with my progress Smile, and he's very happy with his Cool, so till next monday,
seeya
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:32 am

week 21 ...

well, i am gobsmacked! i lost 1.3kg this week affraid
my partner lost 100g - which he is a bit miffed about Neutral - but a loss is still a loss and he usually has mega-losses so it all evens out.

beginning of march when we started this diet:
i was 83.8kg, 21 weeks later i am 73.6kg, and heading for 65kg
need to lose about 19kg, total loss so far 10.2kg - an average loss of approx 500g per week
he was 124kg, is now 105.6kg, and heading for 90kg
need to lose about 34kg, total loss so far 18.4kg - an average loss of approx 850g per week.

we haven't been as dedicated to the plan as we probably should have been Embarassed but despite a few hiccups, we are over the half way mark, cheers we're feeling much healthier, we're noticeably slimmer, and we haven't really had to go without treats completely ... just a lot less often! Razz

anyway, we're keeping at it ... by summertime we're gonna look just fabulous! Cool

flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 pm

.... sigh ... week 22 .... Suspect

me up 1.4kg Shocked
him down 300g Smile

ok, this week's excuses Wink
weigh in day was right at the start of my period so i am at my heaviest with that ..... and of course there is the little incident of me discovering i can make pikelets rather successfully (rather too successfully tongue ).
yes i know that sounds stupid - pikelets are so easy to make - but the kitchen has been foreign territory for me for many many many years! Razz anyway, with the crappy weather and the yummy pikelets .... more than one batch was made pig (not all on the same day!)

when we reach our goal weights we've decided we'll just weigh ourselves monthly (well away from the pre or post-menstrual munchies times) and just refer back to this eating plan if we start to gain. sunny
our eating habits have changed considerably (for the better ... most of the time Embarassed ) since starting this diet and we're now automatically eating the right things (most of the time).

positive thoughts for next monday - today's gain will be gone
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:02 pm

week 23 and half of my last weeks gain has gone Very Happy

me down 800g Smile
him down 500g Smile

the weather was so cold and wet during the past week i really had to fight the urge to snack Twisted Evil
but we have lovely sunshine now sunny (very cold but sunny) so i'm hoping to get out in the garden and work off some of the extra calories .... as usual the grass and weeds grow the fastest! silent

a busy day today so i'd better get on with it ... roll on daylight savings - i seem to have a lot more energy nowadays bounce so need a few more hours in the day! Razz

seeya next week
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 pm

.... well i knew week 24 was a bad week for so many reasons ..... No

so i was quite surprised that i only gained 300g and he only gained 100g scratch

hopefully we've got those dramas out of the way and can focus on eating properly again this week
Razz . it's amazing how once you let one little pitfall get to you, it all quickly spirals out of control! affraid

main thing is we're not going to let it get us down - that was last week, next couple of weeks we need to make up some lost ground! Smile

onward and downward! seeya next week
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 am

week 25 ... yay cheers yay cheers yay cheers !!!

i really didn't feel like i'd lost anything this week cause i was still feeling a bit down and a fair bit of comfort food had slipped in to the diet ..... so how happy am i now??????????? lol!

i lost 900g - now 73.6kg Cool Cool Cool
he lost 1.2kg - now 103.7kg Cool Cool Cool

hopefully next week's weigh in is just as good sunny

flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:42 am

No ..... and week 26 it all went back on again .......... Embarassed

i gained 600g
he gained 1.5kg

ok, so we did go out for dinner the night before weigh in (big mistake) and we did eat too much and i did have dessert What a Face and he's been on anti-biotics last week which has made him feel hungry and has had an extra sandwich at lunchtimes ....... Suspect but we still should have had more self-control and not gained so much!

spring has sprung, the blossoms out, the weather is better and i'm off to dig the vege garden over - that should burn off some of those extra kilos. Very Happy

seeya next week
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:51 am

week 27 ...

i lost 200g
he lost 600g

which was better than we thought we'd done silent still too much comfort food in the diet at the moment - you may have guessed i'm a bit of an emotional eater ... when i'm happy, sad, up, down, excited, mellow, stressed, relaxed, too busy, not busy enough ......... the list goes on! Rolling Eyes

i need to get my head back in the right space and get back on track properly with this diet plan - i know it works or i wouldn't be half way to my goal weight! Razz this second half weight loss is proving a little bit tricky to get into. Suspect

so positive thoughts for the next weeks results Cool
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:58 am

week 28 ....

i lost 500g Very Happy
he lost 100g Neutral

... not bad considering we went to a 50th birthday last night and ate waaaaaaayyyy too much! silent (though he's not so happy about it cause he likes to 'win' each week Rolling Eyes - a bit of friendly competition doesn't hurt Wink)

so we're going back to basics, following the plan a little more closely this week and focussing on another week of weight loss. sunny

seeya next week
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:36 am

hey .... where did my week 29 go? confused
think there's been a wee glitch in the system .... cyclops

i know our week 29 entry was not a good one but there was no need to nuke it hahahaha lol!

i had gained 1kg, and he had gained 1.8kg pale which surprised us cause we thought we'd been doing ok, but we did spend a couple of hours soaking in the hot pools the night before so were wondering if we had absorbed loads of water and that affected our weigh in ..... Shocked well, you never know ...

seeya next monday
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:30 am

week 30 ....

ok, so last week's 'absorbing water from the hot pools' excuse is probably completely erroneous Razz we were probably just eating more than we should've pig pig

this week i lost 100g Smile he lost 700g Very Happy

but we are both another notch smaller on our belts so we're losing something somewhere Cool .... i really must measure our vital statistics again - stopped doing that for a while cause the scales were looking so good, but now that the weight has plateau-ed a bit, i should check our measurements. I love you

onwards and downwards, seeya next monday
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:56 am

week 31

i gained 1kg Sad
he lost 500g Smile

not sure why i gained so much this week cause we've been eating the same foods Suspect i've done about 36 days work in a row so i might be able to talk myself into believing its muscle gain Wink

on the plus side we measured ourselves and have lost approx 3cms around each of our vital statistics since our last measure in May, and since we started this diet plan in March i have lost a grand total of 39cms and he has lost a grand total of 43cms, so we're very happy with that Cool

he needs a smaller belt and my next jeans purchase may possibly be a size 10 - don't ever remember having size 10 jeans before!! Razz

hopefully this annoying plateau will be over soon and we can continue with our weight loss I love you
seeya next monday
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:18 am

week 32 ...

i managed to lose most of my excessive gain last week - this week me down 800g Smile
him 0g ..... Shocked ..... yep, no gain, no loss! which surprised him cause he thought he might have gained over the past week.

with lettuce and fruit getting a bit cheaper, we're enjoying the freshness of nice salads again. albino
we even dusted the bikes off (literally) and went for a sunday peddle.
its all going to be good for next weeks weigh in ..... positive thinking ... positive thinking .... sunny

seeya next monday
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:51 am

............. week 33 ............ No

hey, what's that over there ===================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

me up 300g, him up 1.2kg

lalalalalala ... did somebody say something ???? Wink

<sigh> my excuse is that its THAT time of the month - not sure what his excuse is Suspect sometimes wonder if he's buying chips or similar at tech as well as eating the healthy lunch i make for him Suspect

anyway tech finishes at the end of next week so we're going back to page 1, day 1, meal 1 and trying again to get past this yoyo status we've been in for the past month bounce ..... and i'm not reporting in next monday cause we're going to mum and dad's for the weekend and i just know that's not gonna be good weight-wise!!! Razz

seeya in november
flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

lindee's journey to rediscover her waistline!!! - Page 2 Empty Im new!!!

Post  austinsmom Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:25 am

Hey there

Just been reading your blog... you go guys!!! Stoked, so how much have you lost in total?? i dont think you put a starting weight!!
I just started the diet this week im on day 6 and no slip up's yet Very Happy
You guys seem to have stuck to it real well, whats your secret??

Katie

austinsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Hey Katie, welcome aboard the diet train!
You have done so well, but we seem to have come off the tracks a bit! Embarassed

When we started this diet waaaayyyy back in march i was 83.8kg (aiming for 65-ish) and he was 124kg (heading for 90-ish). We reached our lowest weights (so far) around aug/sept; me 73.6 and him 103.7 but then things went wrong - too many 'events' happening and ALL with loads of food. even though we restricted what we ate it was still the wrong sort of foods! Shocked

Today's weigh in: me 76.5kg Neutral , him 107kg Neutral , but our measurements didn't increase with the weight, so not all bad. And we're back to page one of the diet plan.
We wanted to do a slow weight loss in the hope that it would stay off longer and allow the odd splurge, but looks like we'll always need to stay fairly vigilant in what we choose to eat. tongue

So we're seriously back on the diet again ... except we've got a BBQ this weekend, my brothers wedding the weekend after, and apparently christmas is not far away ....... silent

flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

Post  lindee Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 am

this week ....

i lost 600g
he gained 2kg

but we know why that was ... excess alcohol consumption the night before!!! drunken blimmin BBQ's!!
tis the season and all! santa but it would be rude not to be social ..... lol!

this coming weekend is my brothers wedding, so i can't see much weightloss happening in next week's entry Razz <sigh>

flower
lindee
lindee

Back to top Go down

lindee's journey to rediscover her waistline!!! - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post  Tracey54 Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:08 am

Hi there,

Been reading all about you guys and you have done so well. Would love to hear where you are at now.

Cheers

Tracey

Tracey54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2