Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jomits now and Jomits less 10KG's

3 posters

Go down

Jomits now and Jomits less 10KG's Empty Jomits now and Jomits less 10KG's

Post  jomits Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:54 pm

Hi.

Me now= 41 years old. 74.9kgs 5'4" and goal weight is 60 kgs

Weight has never been a struggle until the doctor suggested I take Depo as a form on contraceptive. In 12 months of taking it I went from 64kgs to 75kgs! To be honest that was partly to blame. I too started a relationship that eventually became my better half. I after a long time became happy and contended within myself. TOO HAPPY THOUGH! Smile

Now 5 years on and I have maintained the 74.9 KGS inspite of stopping Depo 3 years back! I did manage at one time go down to 69kgs. I learned how to play tennis. After that weight piled on again. I made a promise to myself that I will be the trimmest I will ever be when I celebrate my 40th. That was 74kgs. How sad is that! Crying or Very sad

I went shopping last week and I felt like crying as nothing I felt nothing looked good on me! People always mistake me for being pregnant as I have a disproportionate stomach. I have lost all my boobs when I lost weight. Everything grew back except boobs when I gained weight. How sad is that! Crying or Very sad

I have decided that the time is now to make a change. No more excuses. My hubby said start next year as Xmas is coming etc. I have decided now is the best time. Only now is the best time never some other time.
It's a struggle as I have two growing boys that can eat and devour anything in their path ans still be as skinny as bean poles. My hubby is slightly overweight but doesn't seem to worry him.

So. I'm on my 4th day and had two minor slips. Had a small piece of choc cake and 3 pieces of chips. I must say the first 3 days are the hardest. Taeching your stomach to eat less! But I'm starting to feel good about my decision and can't wait to weight myself this weekend.

Good luck to everyone!

jomits

Back to top Go down

Jomits now and Jomits less 10KG's Empty Re: Jomits now and Jomits less 10KG's

Post  brandy4u Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:25 am

hows everything going with you? Smile
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

https://brandy4u.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jomits now and Jomits less 10KG's Empty HURRAY!!!!!!! 1 KG less after 1 week!

Post  jomits Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:22 am

Hip hip Hurray! After 1 week i have lost that hardest ever first KG! That one KG that will get the ball rolling! At first I was disspointed as I was hoping to lose more but 1 kg is a sustainable weight loss. I was so pleased that it gave me energy to go for a hour walk/run/walk! Then i even went to the gym and did one hour or cardio the following day! How great is that. After so long I have started wearing pants that were just a tad too tight! This week will have a few slip ups due dinner invites etc but I will surely make up by doing more exercise.

I am eating healthier and feeling so much better about myself. Keep fingers crossed!

jomits

Back to top Go down

Jomits now and Jomits less 10KG's Empty Another 1 KG yipee!

Post  jomits Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:48 pm

Just an update! Lost another KG and feeling so much better about everything!!!!!!!!! Been walking and even started running. Clothes are fitting better and overall everything is great! It only gets easier!! Another update in a week!

jomits

Back to top Go down

Post  Dairne Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:20 am

congratulations keep up the good work Smile

Dairne

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Hi Jomits I wonder how you're doing now? Smile It's been a month now.. an update would be really interesting!
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jomits Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:02 am

Hello. Things have been so hectic! Also this has been a bad couple of weeks for the diet due to numerous business lunches and dinners. But the good thing is I am now down to 71.5Kgs inspite of the fact I can only stick to the diet 3 to 4 times a week. But regardless I have continued walking which totally helps keeping the weight off! I definitely want to go back to the diet fully after the holidays so keep on watching this space! santa

jomits

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:31 am

awesome thats still 3.5 kgs! thats 7 lbs. if you serach on google and look for how big a pound of fat is... you'll be soo inspired Smile
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum