Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarquinsmummy's weightloss diary!!

2 posters

Go down

Tarquinsmummy's weightloss diary!! Empty Tarquinsmummy's weightloss diary!!

Post  Tarquinsmummy Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:16 am

Hi everyone!!

I am 24 years old and have one son who is 10 months old.

I have always been a very physically active person and was always a healthy weight. When I found out I was pregnant last year I was told due to some complications to take everything very easy. Unfortunately I gained close to 30 Kilos!! I started out at 67kgs and at full term was 97kgs. Gave birth to my son and lost 8 kilos overnight!! Thats a nice feeling Razz

Once having my son I ate very healthily and lost close to 10kilos. But due to some naughty eating I gained some back. So as of 2 weeks ago I decided it was time to lose the weight for good!! I was 88kilos and have now lost 5 kilos in 2 weeks. I am now very focused on losing the weight because I am applying for police college next year and need to have my BMI back to where it used to be! I know it will happen it's just a matter of diet and excercise!!

My Goal weight at this current time is 65kilos. I do want to get to less than that, but 65 would be a major achievement and I would jump for joy to get there!!

Just a little interesting info about me : I worked for Jenny Craig as a centre director before I had my son and so I have full knowledge and understanding of how to lose the weight but it's sometimes just a matter of having that good support and the will to do it Smile So hopefully I can help you guys with any questions that you may have also Smile

My motivation is to be fit and healthy for my son and to achieve a life long goal of becoming a detective for the Criminal Investigation Bureau in the New Zealand police force Smile

My reward to myself when acheiving my 10kilo loss will be a trip to the beauty salon Smile

My reward for my ultimate goal will be dying my hair Blond just how it used to be Smile

I would love to reach my goal weight by xmas santa time because I am off to perth for a holiday with my family Smile

Name: Gemma
Height: 163cm's
Current clothing size: 14
Current weight: 82.8kg's (was 88kg's 2 weeks ago)
Short Term Goal weight: 65kg's
Long Term goal weight: 58kg's

Right now : I can't wait to get passed that 80kilos mark!! Smile

Tarquinsmummy's weightloss diary!! Weight

Tarquinsmummy

Back to top Go down

Tarquinsmummy's weightloss diary!! Empty Re: Tarquinsmummy's weightloss diary!!

Post  brandy4u Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:09 pm

Wow! What a journey for you! And going to police college as well.. man that would be exciting I'm sure! You'll lose even more weight once you get there because of all the exercise they make them do.. that's what I heard. But hey that's a good thing anyway so you're lucky!

Jenny Craig? I'm really flattered that you're doing this plan even if you used to work for Jenny Craig, so I assume you know how the calories work and things right?

Let me know if you have any questions.. and don't worry I'll be here to bug you and make you update your weight loss progress! You're going to get there I'm sure you will!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

https://brandy4u.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarquinsmummy Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:35 am

I have received my diet and will be starting from monday. I would have started earlier but I had rotovirus all week so had a terrible week.

I have lost a bit more weight and have nearly broken the 80 kilos mark which is fantastic!!

So after starting my programme I will be under the 80 kilos woohoo!!!

Anyhow I shall update you again next week Very Happy

Name: Gemma
Height: 163cm's
Current clothing size: 12 top 14 bottom
Current weight: 80kg's (was 88kg's 4 weeks ago)
Short Term Goal weight: 65kg's
Long Term goal weight: 58kg's

Right now : I can't wait to get passed that 80kilos mark!! SOOOO CLOSE!!

Tarquinsmummy's weightloss diary!! Weight

Tarquinsmummy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarquinsmummy Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:41 am

brandy4u wrote:Wow! What a journey for you! And going to police college as well.. man that would be exciting I'm sure! You'll lose even more weight once you get there because of all the exercise they make them do.. that's what I heard. But hey that's a good thing anyway so you're lucky!

Jenny Craig? I'm really flattered that you're doing this plan even if you used to work for Jenny Craig, so I assume you know how the calories work and things right?

Let me know if you have any questions.. and don't worry I'll be here to bug you and make you update your weight loss progress! You're going to get there I'm sure you will!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Its always interesting to find out other peoples opinions and ideas on things and from reading your diet it seems very very good so am definately going to do 3 weeks of it with a friend then probably carry on with it after that if it works for me. In which I'm sure it will Smile

Tarquinsmummy

Back to top Go down

Post  brandy4u Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:26 pm

how's it going for you? Smile
brandy4u
brandy4u
Admin

https://brandy4u.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum