Brandy4u's Diet Plan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Tracey54

2 posters

Go down

New Member Tracey54 Empty New Member Tracey54

Post  Tracey54 Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 am

Hi everyone, just joined the blog. Purchased the plan before xmas and lost a couple of kilos, but over the xmas break have gained it back again. So... time to get back into it. I have decided to use this blog so that i have to be accountable to you all on my progress and will update once a week until goal weight. is reached. Only want to loose 5-7kgs.

Details today are:

Weight - 68Kgs - 154 lbs
Height - 168cm
Bust - 94cm
Waist - 81cm
Hips - 100 cm
Arms - 30 cm - big arms!!
Thighs - 56 cm

BMI is 25 - boarderline - looking to loose 5-7kgs.

I have a 15mth daughter who keeps me very busy, work part time 2 days a week and go to the gym 1-2 times a week and try to get out walking - but doing a bit of swimming with my daughter while its hot. So.. being active you would think I could be in control of my weight.. But the nutrition side of things lets me down. I don't eat enough fruit and I have a sweet tooth. If there is something in the cupboards (biscuits etc), they are sure to get eaten... with me its definately a mind thing. I drink 2 litres of water a day.. so that is not a problem.

When I did the diet last time, i didn't follow it to the letter.. but still lost weight. I found the soup to be very filling... when i first saw soup for dinner i thought... how on earth am i going to do this! But it is do able and I am starting tomorrow.

So.. look out for next week - i'll let you know how I go.

Cheers

Tracey 54

Tracey54

Back to top Go down

New Member Tracey54 Empty Re: New Member Tracey54

Post  wannabesmallerme Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey there I just wanted to reply to you as you were the last to post on here and doing the diet how are you going on it? Have you lost much weight and is it hard to stick to?

wannabesmallerme

Back to top Go down